Anyone ever heard of the group I-Chu?

weggy

Long story short: My iPod was stolen from my car, and I lost all my MP3s. All have been replaced except for the songs from this Japanese video game remix group called I-Chu. They have fantastic stuff, but only 2 songs are on youtube:

and

Has anyone heard of them before? Does anyone have/know where I can get their stuff?

• 6 years later...

Hello! I'm searching for the music of I-Chu since years too with not much success. The only track I still keep in my hard drive and backups is the one from Tales of Phantasia (Fighting of the Spirit). Once while searching for more on the net I was able to download two more tracks: the boss themes from FF6 and FF7. Unfortunately I can't find anything more.

Here are the 3 mentioned files, if someone is still interested: https://www.mediafire.com/?m4lwh244lo1qwhs

The old website is still visible via Web Archive but the downloadable mp3s was not archived there (I guess because the weird way they was linked, a url inside another url instead of pure direct link). Only 2 of the mentioned tracks was archived, and I think this is because both download are linked in some blog post.

Unfortunately despite all the effort in this research I can't find anything more. A huge thank you to Dhsu for the album download, this is very valuable and it was amazing to hear more of this amazing but somehow "missing in action" artist.

By the way, sorry I did something wrong resurrecting this topic or whatever. If someone can help finding the lost mp3s of this artist would be really amazing.