cs_compound
de_train
de_tides
de_port
de_inferno
cs_assault
de_nuke
cs_militia

Though you should get to vote on the next map. Unless I cocked up the configs.

Anyway, what do you want added/removed. Need to have at least 10 in rotation.

Kill de_port and cs_compound. Port is too frigin' large (sniper friendly much?) and compound just isn't designed well.

I'mma hop on later tonight and check out if it's laggy like it was last time I was on a few days.

Oh yeah, whoever set that AWP event night thing... it's spelled "appreciation" not "apreciation". Yep, I'm definitely the grammar nazi ("definitely" = most mis-spelled word I've seen on the internet).

I've been raging for the last few days because I'll literally unload half a clip into someone's head and they'll kill me in 1 shot with minimal damage to them. I found out it's because the bandwidth is being taken here, causing my latency to lie about being low while I seem to just be standing there like a sitting duck.

Which makes the handful of headshots I pulled off all the more impressive

Well there's your problem right there 9_9, anything more than 3-5 shot bursts aren't going to hit a damn thing what do you think this is call of duty haha.

Oh yeah, concerning alltalk. Generally alltalk is frowned upon in CS:S iirc. But you can vote it on, which should pass easily in low pop.

Or if enough peopel want it on, we can do that I s'pose.

Yeah, I figured since its OCR it would just be for fun and such.

I'm also against turning on all talk permanently. I didn't mind turning it on last night since the number of players was pretty low before I left and there were some newer players on, but when a server gets full and it's actually useful to have team chat I'd rather it be default. Is there some way to turn all talk on for everyone who's dead though? I think that would be a nice compromise, especially since rounds are set at five minutes and can last for a good chunk of that sometimes.

Can we get alltalk turned on? I like all talk, and Darke turned it on for us on a map once. otherwise we need to vote for it :[

I only initiated a vote.

I played this yesterday; it was pretty cool but I feel like most of it is getting one-shotted by a guy you can't see and then watching the rest of the match.

I guess it's a good game to play if you want to catch up on your reading or something.

i must be missing something. isn't this the point of CS:S? uber "realism"? all MW2 did was take that multiplayer formula and combine it with XBL and some crazy killstreak rewards.

Yes, that is the point of CS:S. It's a good game that I'm very bad at because I've only played it once.

I don't know why you're talking about MW2.

I played this yesterday; it was pretty cool but I feel like most of it is getting one-shotted by a guy you can't see and then watching the rest of the match.

This is my experience as well. But the rocket launcher has taught me that all I need to do is shoot NEAR someone and they die. Such is not the case in CS.:|

I only initiated a vote.

I guess it's a good game to play if you want to catch up on your reading or something.

Most headshots I did were just luck, i fire blindly into a person's blob -- which is what it appears as due to my eyesight -- and hope for the best. Also it helps to walk up behind them in a hallway. If you keep running around the catacombs, that's bound to happen a lot. Due to my eyesight I can mostly do close-quarters combat. :-(

You'll get better at running, and checking every direction when you enter a room, and listening for peoples' footsteps.

It'd probably help that if the rounds were shorter. I don't think I know of any other servers that use 5 minute rounds. 2:30-3:00 is usually more than sufficient, and helps motivate the attacking team to get their asses in gear rather than have both teams sit around (not that that's been a huge problem on the server from what I've seen).

It'd probably help that if the rounds were shorter. I don't think I know of any other servers that use 5 minute rounds. 2:30-3:00 is usually more than sufficient, and helps motivate the attacking team to get their asses in gear rather than have both teams sit around (not that that's been a huge problem on the server from what I've seen).

I am all for making rounds 3 minutes long. Seen quite a few matches go past 3 minutes long and it makes people wanna quit.

Also, I'm thinking we turn one of the regulars for Source into admin.