*NO* Arkanoid 'Bouncing Balls'

djpretzel

Email sub file Bouncing.mp3 - I like the lofi sections - djp

Hi there!! I wanna submit my first REMIX. Sorry I send an Attachment, but I dont have my own web site to download the song-

Original Name: "Bouncing Balls"

Contact Info: electrobullo@yahoo.com

Name (real/remixer): Danny Bullo

UserID in forum:Danny_bullo

Name of game ReMixed: ARKANOID (Commodore 64 version)

Comments: I produce Deep/progressive/House. I find it very nice the combination of House and the "UNIQUE ELECTRO" Commodore64 sounds. The file has ID3 tag.

I hope You enjoy it.

DANNY BULLO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Mail is new and improved - Check it out!

My view is that if you're gonna use the original verbatim as the foundation, then the additions better be legendary. No chance here. Would have been an easy post on the site 4 years ago. Then we would have likely removed it. :-) More creative additions were there during the second half, but this is the original wearing a coat or some other terrible metaphor. Considering that stuff like FTC's own similarly structured remix of the same theme is available at R:K:O, you could post this mix there and see if anyone likes it, but I still don't see much merit in it by OCR's standards I'm afraid. It's just too reliant on the C64 source material itself carrying the track.

NO

• 3 weeks later...