BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Newt

$10 off? Not bad considering if you buy the DLC as well...

In the mean time I'm "borrowing" a copy of SC2 to see if it's worth getting the collector's edition (assuming they're still floating around the shops).

I totally went back and bought it, and it is totally AWESOME

except for unlimited hazama. he's a big fat bag of douche and I hate him

speakin o which, PSN is relyanCe if anyone wants to utterly kick my ass at this game

$10 off? Not bad considering if you buy the DLC as well...

In the mean time I'm "borrowing" a copy of SC2 to see if it's worth getting the collector's edition (assuming they're still floating around the shops).

Good luck getting a collector's edition for Starcraft 2. :dstrbd:

I might buy Blazblue next month, I spent too much money on games right now (and I think I'm in the same situation as many posters here in that it's basically not available in the city I live in yet). Are any of you people going to the OCR Las Vegas thing? My GF plans to bring her copy.

Good luck getting a collector's edition for Starcraft 2.

They are actually quite abundant at the local Best Buys over here; although I probably won't bother with it now.

I might buy Blazblue next month, I spent too much money on games right now (and I think I'm in the same situation as many posters here in that it's basically not available in the city I live in yet

I didn't even see them at the stores either, although I think they shoveled all the copies to their online shop to meet demands(???)