Romantic Album - HELP WANTED!!!

PLEASE NOTE: I did not know exactly where to put this, so if it needs to be moved, just PM me that is has moved and where. Thank you!

Okay, here's the thing. I need some good remixers to help me with this album I want to make. It's supposed to be a romantic album with romantic music, of course, out of some video game songs I had in mind. I'm not trying to sound like I'm wasting anyone's time or whatever, I really would like some help with this.

Here's how we'll start. We'll begin by arranging a song I have in mind to work with first, and if you're talented with a certain instrument, I'll let you record yourself playing a part of the song. For example, if you can play the parts where the acoustic guitar plays in a song on an acoustic guitar, or another fitting instrument, I'll let you record yourself playing that.

The first song we're going to work with (Bramble Blast from Donkey Kong Country 2) also has an instrument playing in it that I think would be good for vocal works, I'll record myself singing that part in vocal (I don't know exactly when, but it will be soon!), then if you have good vocal talent, you can record yourself singing what I sung, then I'll take all the vocal recordings and put them together into the song. So basically you guys will be the performers doing parts of songs and I'm the guy who puts them together.

If it's not too much to ask, I'd also like some help thinking up good lyrics for this song (I'll be singing the lyrics myself, and if someone wants to, I'll let them be backup).

If this song goes well, we can progress our way through the album doing more and more of the songs. And I promise you, I swear on my Nintendo Wii, I will list EVERYONE who participated in the credits. I can't possibly do it without talented people like you.

Also, if parts of this sounds confusing, please don't be afraid to ask me to be clearer. I would be absolutely more than happy to. This picture should explain why this may not make sense: :sleepdepriv:

HUGE thanks to anyone who'd be interested to help, I GREATLY appreciate it!

-I offer to do a violin part if needed, if you want samples of how I sound let me know

-Oh yeah, if you wanna chat, just PM or you can find me on the IRC chat channel most days

Okay, that might work. Thanks for willing to help! I'm adding you to my credits list right now!

• 2 weeks later...