Final Fantasy Tactics: No Title

I am digging it so far! I think its a great song and a great start.

If I did have any constructive criticism, it would be that I think there could be a better instrument substituted for the higher pitched parts. Maybe something like a bamboo flute or even a guitar (mariachi style)

FUUUUCK YESSSSSS. Finally some more FFT love. Great integration of the source tunes, and nice changeups. I'm loving where you're taking this. Don't stop now, I don't have any real critiques because I really like what you has so far. I just want MORE OF IT.

Hells yes. Mad props for turning your eye towards FFT, Josh. I, too, excitedly await where this mix is heading.

My thoughts, in chronological order of the piece:

I love the timbre of the samples you're using at the start of the piece, so we're off to a good start. More edge (specifically, some distortion on the attacks) in the bass would not be unwelcome.

Slightly more crescendo immediately before the B section would create a greater sense of contrast as everything suddenly drops away and we're left with pp strings + flute.

Would prefer it if you spent more time with the section containing the flute. Flute could stand to be slightly more predominant (only 1~2% more) initially.

Not a big fan of the samples you're using for the last section. It's extremely light in comparison the dark, exciting timbres used earlier; the shift in mood is jarring, to say the least.

Very, very promising stuff.