Pax 2010

OverCoat

Anyone else going? I would love to attend [read: be on] another wonderful OCR panel :) Also, I need another year's supply of free t-shirts! Also also, it'd be awesome to see Metroid Metal YET AGAIN, plus seeing the Protomen would be super sweet.

Anyone else going to be in Seattle for this wonderful, hopefully swine flu-free event?

• 3 weeks later...
One thing that never ceases to amaze me is how few active community members there are up here. What a shame :P

There is a possibility I may be West Coasting it up next year. More info on that in a month or so.

But yeah. No PAX this year. However, if the above happens I am on the line for next year.

And Comic-Con.

Yeah, 2 months in advance is pretty well outside the realm of reasonability. It makes me glad that, the first thing I did when I decided I wanted to go again this year was buy my 3 day pass, back in April when they first went on sale. Because I knew they'd sell out at some point and did not want to take any chances.

• 2 weeks later...

So OCR does get to have a panel again this year. Awesome. In a slightly larger (and much more central) theater, as well. On Friday, the good events day, not sunday the "eh, you can probably skip" day.

Still only the one hour but, hey, not doing too badly for yourselves.

It'll be nice to have a chance to hang out with DJP, Liontamer, Palpable, et all, even if it's not the whole crew like at MAG, or if I could have made this year's Otakon.

And since it's on the first day, instead of the last, there'll be time afterwards to do just that, instead of everyone having to rush off to catch their planes home.