Happy 14th Birthday, NiGHTS! Here's a present from the Lucid Dreaming project...

Level 99

Well well well, I can't believe that NiGHTS: Into Dreams is already 14 years old. This calls for a celebration! One year left until the Lucid Dreaming project is released, so I can think of no better gift than this.

To commemorate NiGHTS's 14th birthday, a single FINALIZED track is being released from the Lucid Dreaming project, along with two pieces of art. The song that is being released is called Twin Seeds Flyby, which is my ReMix of the track "Growing Wings". It is but a taste of what you can expect from the project when it comes out next year. I have also made a small youtube video with some footage from the game and whatnot.

Click the image below to download the MP3 of Twin Seeds Flyby:

]NiGHTS%20Lucid%20Dreaming%20Ready%20to%20Fly%20promo.jpg

Click the image below to go see the youtube video:

Please feel free to leave feedback, and we'll see you all next year when the project comes out.

This actually explains a lot, but that's another story...

Really cool ReMix you've created here Stevo, very soothing and evocative. Totally fitting the NIGHTS universe.

Thanks for putting that out for everyone to hear, and kudos for having the courage to lead a project on a lesser popular fanchise and see it through.

Great art too btw. Looking forward to NIGHTS' 15th anniversary! ;)