Zelda album: Lime of the Season - History

Lemonectric

I'd like to tackle Samasa Desert, myself, because it's an interesting song...

And fuckin' Tarm Ruins was already taken.

I've really been meaning to get involved in this place (having been here for a while and not attempting to remix anything despite having ideas)....

The only thing is that I certainly can't promise amazing quality on the likes of crazy-good OCR stuff.

Oh God, listening to Zelda's theme just nostalgia-gasm'd me so hard.... Fuck I forgot how good that song was... And how much I loooooooved these games...

Ugh!

EoBLoR had bonus tracks, as did SMB. It would be fine.

And if you're going for the seasonalness, then the bonus tracks could be without the seasonal dependence, for the seasons have been put back in order. Or something.

I just beat Seasons yet again recently (first time with Dimitri as my partner though), so... yeah...

My fav partner was always Ricky.

There's something about thunder-punching your way through a screen of enemies that Moosh and Dmi couldn't compete with.

As well, I AM working on my track, and I want a WIP done sometime. I just was away for the weekend and didn't have time to do work on it.