Zelda album: Lime of the Season - History

Lemonectric

Bumping this topic to announce that Eiji Aonuma has announced that Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons are now on the Virtual Console in Japan. Beyond that, Aonuma has announced they intend to release the Oracle arc outside of Japan "before summer", presumably within the next 3 1/2 months!

http://www.screwattack.com/news/3ds-version-oracle-ages-and-seasons-be-released-summer-outside-japan

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/zelda-oracle-of-ages-and-seasons-releasing-on-3ds-virtual-console-before-summer/

Also, the Final WAV due date is in 2 days!

Edited by GTAHater836

We're fully aware of this.

Are you in such a hurry so you can get those final tracks you weren't able to steal by snooping on Tindeck?

No. I didn't think everybody had heard about Eiji Aonuma's "before summer" intentions. Is there any chance the news is OLD'D?

What'll you try to do? Tell it to the admin and ban me? Of all the places I've been online, my account at O-Clocked is one of those I value the least, so what's it to anyone if DarkeSword DOES throw the book at me?

If it isn't implied by now, I enter a Guilty plea, even if it means I'll be permabanned.

Edited by GTAHater836

No, what I meant was us on the album were fully aware of it, for I posted the news about the "before summer" release date myself on the project forums.

Also I don't have to tell the admin on you or anything; if they look in this thread they'll see the truth you just admitted to.

YOU posted the "Before summer" news? I completely missed that!

What was I supposed to do? Deny my Peeping Tom escapade on Tindeck? It would be my word against yours, and we all know O-Clocked thinks even worse of me than anyone in Grimmauld Place thinks of Mundungus Fletcher!

Edited by GTAHater836

Relax, you two. Nobody's committed any crimes here. :P The few old WIPs that had been on tindeck are gone now, anyway.

Mirby posted the "before summer" news in the private staff board. We'll see what we can do about releasing around then, but no promises. I'm not holding anyone to the final deadline coming up this weekend; I've been busier than I expected lately. I really should be working on my senior thesis as I type this. :<

What'll you try to do? Tell it to the admin and ban me? Of all the places I've been online, my account at O-Clocked is one of those I value the least, so what's it to anyone if DarkeSword DOES throw the book at me?

If it isn't implied by now, I enter a Guilty plea, even if it means I'll be permabanned.

Nobody is going to ban you for listening to public songs hosted on a public website. It's just a lesson to the people who uploaded them, use one of the myriad of private hosting services: dropbox, box, etc. Stopping there because those are the preferable 2. You could also use a purchased web server like I do.

Relax, you two. Nobody's committed any crimes here. :P The few old WIPs that had been on tindeck are gone now, anyway.

I'm not holding anyone to the final deadline coming up this weekend; I've been busier than I expected lately.

Appreciated, I didn't even know there was a final deadline! I still need to record some guitar parts, hopefully this coming week. :-D

Mirby posted the "before summer" news in the private staff board. We'll see what we can do about releasing around then, but no promises. I'm not holding anyone to the final deadline coming up this weekend; I've been busier than I expected lately. I really should be working on my senior thesis as I type this. :<

forgive me if i was on edge

considering one of the tracks he found was the subrosia one

in its latest form

To everyone who has forgiven me, I thank you. I thought my offence was more severe than it was. In return, I have sworn not to even speak about unreleased projects on OverClocked from tomorrow forward, and I promise I won't swipe songs before a project under OverClocked's jurisdiction ever releases again. I've learned my lesson today through hours of reflection and remorse, and a fear of punishment beyond OverClocked's boundaries. You won't hear another word out of my mouth about Lime of the Season from the time I make this post until the project releases. I'm sticking to already-released material from now on. My account won't get much more use than before, but if how most people react to me is any indication, that's probably for the better.

Edited by GTAHater836

Awesome! Im in Missouri until monday morning anyways, so i wouldnt be able to make the deadline, but all i have to do anyway is export the wav and send it your way when i get back.

Cant wait to hear this album when its released. Very excited

edit:

giving you a finished wav now. this song was fun to do, even though it's super cheesy.

Edited by urdailywater

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...