I'll just leave this here...

Overflow

I was kinda pissed off at first when I didn't hear anything, then I realized that youtube was muted =/

that was pretty sweet, I can't even begin to think of what would make someone decide to speed of that background noise just to see what would happen, but good on 'em.

edit: Fuck that scrolling text on the second video, too.

This is something I've noticed a few years ago. If there's a remix that plays a theme I should know at about half the speed or less, I won't recognize it. Heck, not even remixes.

Know the Ocarina of Time title theme when the ocarina (or whatever it is) kicks in? That's the whistle theme you hear in the original LoZ when you blow the whistle to carry you off to a different level.

This is something I've noticed a few years ago. If there's a remix that plays a theme I should know at about half the speed or less, I won't recognize it. Heck, not even remixes.

Know the Ocarina of Time title theme when the ocarina (or whatever it is) kicks in? That's the whistle theme you hear in the original LoZ when you blow the whistle to carry you off to a different level.

It's the same theme in Super Mario Bros. 3 as well.