Otakon 2010's OCR-BQ - 8/1/10

Level 99

Oh yeah, Vinnie and I can bring some veggie burgers and probably some kind of pie/cookies/dessrty sweet thing. Stevo, maybe you can recommend a grocery store nearby from which to pick these things up because I don't fancy bringing them to Otakon on Friday and figuring out what to do with veggie burgers for 2 days until the BBQ x_x

Oh yeah, Vinnie and I can bring some veggie burgers and probably some kind of pie/cookies/dessrty sweet thing. Stevo, maybe you can recommend a grocery store nearby from which to pick these things up because I don't fancy bringing them to Otakon on Friday and figuring out what to do with veggie burgers for 2 days until the BBQ x_x

We'll be driving up to Baltimore each day (and presumably to Stevo's on Sunday). So an alternative would be for you guys to leave some stuff with us and we can carry it all up on Sunday.

...oh snap, and I still need to return y'all's pastry brush. Got packed in with my stuff by mistake when we left DJP's. KF

We'll be driving up to Baltimore each day (and presumably to Stevo's on Sunday). So an alternative would be for you guys to leave some stuff with us and we can carry it all up on Sunday.

...oh snap, and I still need to return y'all's pastry brush. Got packed in with my stuff by mistake when we left DJP's. KF

Hmm, that might work, although I suppose you'd have to be home while we're passing by on our way to Otakon on Friday and Saturday.

Also, we were wondering where that pastry brush was ^_^; Haha.

I was wondering if I could hitch a ride back to Arlington to those in the city? If my sister comes down I was thinking of car pooling the two of us to BBQ so she can just leave from there to go back to Delaware. If Bahamut or anyone else can possibly do that, I'd appreciate it.

I was wondering if I could hitch a ride back to Arlington to those in the city? If my sister comes down I was thinking of car pooling the two of us to BBQ so she can just leave from there to go back to Delaware. If Bahamut or anyone else can possibly do that, I'd appreciate it.

From Stevo's place to Arlington? I can give you a ride, no problem. KF

Well it's probably best that no one made it out to my party, I was working until 5am the night before and again from 8-2 in the morning, then took a nap, so I didn't get started until 4, and by then my brother's friends showed up, and by 5am the cops had shown up at least once. I was still fishing beer pong cups out of the pool today, among other things, so I couldn't make it over to Stevo's either. Oh well, see you at magfest, right?

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Xerol. Maybe next year, and again, happy birthday.

The BBQ was awesome. Thank you to everyone who came out and had fun with us. It was an honor and a pleasure to have so many cool-ass peoples in my place all at one time. I will DEFINITELY be planning on doing the exact same thing next year, so count on coming back!

Yeah, very sorry that we couldn't make it to your place on Friday, Xerol! I think the logistics of a Friday gathering are very hard to pull off, since a lot of people park AT the con, and driving back out to your place, and then BACK into the city (or south of it, as was the case with Jill and I) is very tricky. Not to mention we were pretty fragmented until late in the evening, since Dave got stuck in traffic and Larry was MIA for awhile.

Great to see y'all before i left! I don't know how many of you heard, but right after i got back to baltimore, my loaded-up car was broken into and the backpack with my laptop, external hd, soundcard, mixing headphones, wacom tablet, laptop stand, and wireless keyboard/mouse duo we're stolen. However, lots of stuff was left untouched (like my games, vibraphone, and marimba!), so i have that to be thankful for. Guess it'll be a little while before im mixing again!