Kirby's Adventure: Rise of the Star - History

DarkeSword

I'll bite.

My most recent completed song: Inspire.

I likey this concept.

Can you try to provide me with an MP3 download? The stream on that site sucks (32K), and to download I have to register; the registration asks for home address. I'm not interested in giving that information out.

Just enter a fake address. ;)

I have another question : will collabs be accepted for the project ? like, for example, if both Kirbymixer and me are accepted, could we make a collab on one of the tracks, or does it have to be separate remixers ?

I'll bite.

I likey this concept.

Can you try to provide me with an MP3 download? The stream on that site sucks (32K), and to download I have to register; the registration asks for home address. I'm not interested in giving that information out.

I have another question : will collabs be accepted for the project ? like, for example, if both Kirbymixer and me are accepted, could we make a collab on one of the tracks, or does it have to be separate remixers ?

Collabs are fine, if you're accepted.

I'll bite.

I likey this concept.

Collabs are fine, if you're accepted.

Both remixers must be accepted, or one is enough ? ;)

Okay. :wink:

The bandwith is for shit, though. If you have an Amazon account, I'll post that link once it clears through, so it won't take forever to get the damn song... :P

Ahhh Kirby. Kirby's Dream Course was one of the greatest golf based games ever created.

I wouldn't mind being apart of this so, as for my music:

Nameless is my latest latest work...in progress ;) . Still needs lots of work though, so if you still perfer looking at full developed and finished songs, then download/stream Animal Crossing :) .

a wip of track 28/29 from the NSF can be found here:

Mirror 1

Mirror 2

Mirror 3

Mirror 4

i whipped this up pretty quick, cuz basically i had a bunch of ideas for the song and i wanted to get them down before i went to bed and forgot. the mixing is pretty crappy as a result of shoving it along, but i thinks the arrangement is showing through anyhow. umm. no more guitar at 3:30 in the morning. doesn't work so well. :o

enjoy.

feedback, comments, etc.

Accepted mixers so far:

DarkeSword

Adhesive Boy

GrayLightning

Rellik

Suzumebachi

Aetherius

KirbyMixer

DJ Ikronix

Sir Nuts

Ellywu2

Chthonic

If you aren't listed here, I'm sorry, but I don't believe that your level of remixing proficiency meets what I'm looking for. :(

Sorry guys. Maybe next time guys...for like, my next REMIX PROJECT. :wink:

Auditions however, aren't closed yet, so if anyone is still interested, please provide a sample of your work for reviewal.

Accepted mixers: please start looking over the NSF and staking your claims. Track Selection is officially starting on Friday; we can work out conflicts then.

Even though it's probably the credits theme, I think I'd like to tackle track 56.

I've started a mini-wip. I don't really see any point in uploading it yet, though...really...short.

er...I'm Aetherius, Shariq.

AH GODDAMMIT I FORGOT YOU

you were accepted dude.

Track 56, don't tackle just yet. I've yet to hear back from a specific remixer I contacted about this song.