Kirby's Adventure: Rise of the Star - History

DarkeSword

-_-;

Actually guys, I'd like to stay away from Green Greens, considering it's already been covered to death with like Super Smash Bros. Melee and stuff; also, it's really the defining song of Dreamland, as opposed to Adventure. Adventure only used it in one level at the very end. :?

Also, hold off on 56 until I hear back from the mixer I contacted.

Dr. Marius said:
I was happily awaiting this project, as this site would finally get a green greens remix, which it is lacking so much. Anyone who wants to 'stay away' from green greens can suck my ass.

Not that I have any say around here, that's just my opinion. So start sucking.

Yeah, you don't have any say, so you can suck yourself, for all I care. :P

I'd rather people covered Kirby's Advenure music. I'm not totally ruling out Green Greens; I might do it myself as a bonus track, but it wasn't really one of the big tracks in the game.

Also, http://www.ocremix.org/detailmix.php?mixid=OCR00612 :roll:

KirbyMixer said:
IM ACCEPTED!!! :D:D:D.

But um..

so whe are going to discuss friday who does which song or..?

I dont understand that last thing

Yes; Friday is when we officially decide who's doing what. I just want you to pick a few songs you might want to do; Friday is when we decide officially.

Damn, Suzumebachi, that WIP is awesome!

Keep it up, and make it even longer! :D

P.S. I agree with Shariq, we don't need Green Greens.

EDIT 2: If Adhesive Boy wanted to really remix Rainbow Resort, maybe he could collab with Suzu, or you could make the song into two parts, with Suzu and Adhesive each doing a part. I agree that "Dream Hunter" is quite fitting.

I was happily awaiting this project, as this site would finally get a green greens remix, which it is lacking so much. Anyone who wants to 'stay away' from green greens can suck my ass.

Not that I have any say around here, that's just my opinion. So start sucking.

Yeah, you don't have any say, so you can suck yourself, for all I care. :P

I'd rather people covered Kirby's Advenure music. I'm not totally ruling out Green Greens; I might do it myself as a bonus track, but it wasn't really one of the big tracks in the game.

Also, http://www.ocremix.org/detailmix.php?mixid=OCR00612 :roll:

And what a damn good remix it is :wink:

:( ...Aw no! That can't be! Talk about a real downer. I was almost sure it would be half-decent!

Oh man. Well, I guess if it's like that, I'd like your opinion to see what I could fix up :) . You could give me a private note or something.

:cry:

:roll:

:P

Ditto. :wink:

Cid, I hadn't noticed your post. I'll take a look at your piece when I'm home.

Early WiP:

Right-click, save target as

This is the half-time hip-hop kinda intro, it will become twice as fast (literally; like 146 bpm I think), and will be much more dancey.

Oh yeah, are we allowed to release these WiP's on the respective forums/sections here and over at VgMix?

-chth

I'd rather not flood the OC wip, but I suppose VGmix is alright.

Early WiP:

Right-click, save target as

This is the half-time hip-hop kinda intro, it will become twice as fast (literally; like 146 bpm I think), and will be much more dancey.

Oh yeah, are we allowed to release these WiP's on the respective forums/sections here and over at VgMix?

-chth

I'd rather not flood the OC wip, but I suppose VGmix is alright.

Alright, good... I need the hosting. XD

-chth

:? Are we going to begin a song even before it's cleared who does which song? (Not that I hate the WIPs of course :wink: )
8O b-but that's the main theme of the Kirby serie! :dstrbd: