Kirby's Adventure: Rise of the Star - History

DarkeSword

Ok... congratulations FL n00b Rellik.

http://www.tjhsst.edu/~alederer/Music/Rellik_-_Kirby...tacular.mp3

Yeah, yeah, it's not my best work ever or anything - but not everything can be. For one thing, I was cleaning up my hard drive to prepare for transfer to a new computer and accidentally deleted a bunch of the samples used in this song, so guess what, RETOOLED DRUM TRACK :D. And some changes and new stuff.

Yeah, yeah, it's not my best work ever or anything - but not everything can be. For one thing, I was cleaning up my hard drive to prepare for transfer to a new computer and accidentally deleted a bunch of the samples used in this song, so guess what, RETOOLED DRUM TRACK :D. And some changes and new stuff.

Awesome, though it's sadly a little short, and it doesn't feel like it reaches it's climax before it fades away ^^;

Still, you have awesome control over your drums and instruments - very well done :)

http://www.vgmix.com/song_view.php?song_id=2622

What I think is my final version, unless DarkeSword wants more revision on it.

I'll start commenting on others songs hopefully later today when I have a bit more time ;) I hope all goes well.

Catchy vibe! I would never have imagined this like this. The backing tracks here really make the mix - although the lead guitar is great and great and all, it would be nowhere without the excellent strumming and bass and sub-leads you have back there - you seem to really have this poprock style down! The drums are kind of boring, in my opinion, but the drums are not too important in this mix anyway. Overall, really impressive!

And thanks Hadyn - I'm getting a new computer within a few days (!!) so maybe I will be able to handle projects like that one better in the future, and be able to actually add new content even when the CPU is under strain.

http://www.vgmix.com/song_view.php?song_id=2622

What I think is my final version, unless DarkeSword wants more revision on it.

I'll start commenting on others songs hopefully later today when I have a bit more time ;) I hope all goes well.

Wow, I came in here to see how much longer until this project is finished and I stumble across this awesome piece. Shitproximity of "piece" and "shit" unintended, you have some awesome guitar skills. If this is any indication of what's to come, then I can't wait until the whole thing is finished.

Edit: And it seems I came in here at just the right time for the deadline, eh?

Rellik said:

I like the beat :) Cool intro too. But the ending was kinda weak.. it just got into a cool part then faded out :(

Anyways, listened to kirbymixers wip.

It's a bit long, and sounds like 3 different mixes pasted one after another :?

The ideas you have are cool, but I think you should focus more on fewer melody's. Don't get medleyitus.

DarkeSword, could you give us a teenie weenie hint about what you're doing?

I'll tell you exactly what I'm doing.

I'm writing a business report recommending a fictitious healthcare organization to migrate their network infrastructure from Microsoft Windows to a UNIX platform, because a recent hacker attack from a Brazilian hacker organization as brought to light the significant security holes in the network.

Look, I have a huge paper due tomorrow. I'm not going to post here if I have nothing significant to say. Final Arrangements for all mixers whose name is not DarkeSword are due on the 19th of December, 2004 AD, and people have known that since two weeks ago.

:|

DarkeSword, could you give us a teenie weenie hint about what you're doing?

I'll tell you exactly what I'm doing.

I'm writing a business report recommending a fictitious healthcare organization to migrate their network infrastructure from Microsoft Windows to a UNIX platform, because a recent hacker attack from a Brazilian hacker organization as brought to light the significant security holes in the network.

Look, I have a huge paper due tomorrow. I'm not going to post here if I have nothing significant to say. Final Arrangements for all mixers whose name is not DarkeSword are due on the 19th of December, 2004 AD, and people have known that since two weeks ago.

:|

I think he meant 'what song are you mixing (if any at all)?'

Could be wrong though. Ohwell, good luck with the paper!