Kirby's Adventure: Rise of the Star - History

DarkeSword

Hmm...

Kirby Forever

A Venture Into Dreamland

An Upbringing of Kirby

Emerge the Kirby

The Process of the Puff

Transcend the Blob / Kirboid / Marshmallow / Puff (WTF is Kirby anyway??)

The Pink Puff Cometh

Composition in Kirby

Just some suggestions; I'll try to come up with more later. Hope you like these, anyway.

Just pointing out that all these suggestions so far are lame.

This is much more difficult than it should be. I think we're trying to combine too many themes.

Kirby

An Adventure

Evolution

Something Celestial

Music

That's just too much to stuff into a title of 2 or 3 words and any title longer sounds utterly stupid. It ain't impossible, but damn this is tough to title.

... <(0_0)>

I think I have something:

Kirby's Dreamband

rofl.

how about something like "transcendental transformations: a kirby's adventure project"? The puns are too obvious to really work, and I don't see any way to incorporate the fact that kirby is a pink puffball in the title without making it sound dumb.

EDIT: plus you have the whole power-acquiring thing kirby does implied with the word "transformations"

"kirbylution" is just taking the word "evolution" and putting the word "kirby" there. Puns usually have to have some kind of double-meaning or at least sound like the original word. "Kirby's Dreamband" does, but it's a pretty lame pun and it doesn't encorporate any of the celestial-type stuff into the title.

so even though my title is harder to say, I'm going with "transcendental transformations" just because it relates to the celestial-type stuff, the evolution, and the fact that kirby transforms.

PS: yes, I am working on my song

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Kirby even in dreamland in Kirby's Adventure?

I'm probably wrong. But even so, Kirby's Dreamband eludes to the tracks being from Dreamland... which they are mostly not.

-chth

Exactly what I was thinking.

I personally like the "The Theory of Kirbylution", not only because I semi-thought of it, but that it makes sense. Kirby evolves from a simple Water-Drop to the exalted Hero of Lore.

I think it has a nice ring to it too.

[Rise of a Star sounds pretty good too, but I like Kirbylution better.]