Kirby's Adventure: Rise of the Star - History

DarkeSword

HELLO< I WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT SOME PROJEKT TITAL SUGGESHONS RITE HERE IMMA TYPE DOWN TEH FIRST THREE THAT CUM RITE OUTTA MY HED!1

1> TEH KIRBEY KONNECTION

2> STANDING BY TEH KIRB (CURB ROFL< YOU KNOW LIKE A ROAD CURB)

3> KIRB YOUR ENTHUSIASM ( HAHA LIKE THAT HBO SHOW ROFL)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Kirby even in dreamland in Kirby's Adventure?

I'm probably wrong. But even so, Kirby's Dreamband eludes to the tracks being from Dreamland... which they are mostly not.

-chth

Exactly what I was thinking.

I personally like the "The Theory of Kirbylution", not only because I semi-thought of it, but that it makes sense. Kirby evolves from a simple Water-Drop to the exalted Hero of Lore.

I think it has a nice ring to it too.

[Rise of a Star sounds pretty good too, but I like Kirbylution better.]

Yes. Also because of the evolution from Kirby musics, certain? The music from Kirby becomes more modern in remixes. This also is the idea?

Hmm...Kirbylution. The evolution from Kirby musics?

How about, 'Darwin's Theory of Kirbylution.

Darwin? In theory of the Species Evolution?

How about Rise of the Star Warrior?

Kirby's Adventure is the game that has the closest relation to the Kirby TV show, and a big part of the show centers around Star Warriors. "Rise of the Star" homes in more on the Warpstar than it does on Kirby.

You could do something along the lines of Unlikely Hero or Rise of a Star... stuff like that.

Most decent suggestion. Accurate analogy and symbolism, unassuming, catchy.

I like Rise of the Star too, and I can see the arguments against Kirbylution.

I'm going with Rise of the Star. Any objections? If there are no objections, we'll go with that.

How did "a" transform into "the"? Good title choice overall, but I just think "a" was so much more inspiring. :(

Aww, But I liked it when it was A... no seriously, I think "Rise of a Star" sounds much better, but if you don't plan on changing it for anything, whatever.

I still feel good for at doing something for the project, considering the compatability issue regarding my track (I got a 3.88 this semester... go figure). Keep it up, everyone. I'm looking forward to this release.

-chth

How about Rise of the Star Warrior?

You were the one correcting my "Trying-to-be-cool"-name. If telling other people not to do something, don't do it by yourself either.

In fact, I like the name but try to act more polite, would you?

Sorry about that, I have this habit of being rude without realizing it.

And with that, I'm outta here. No point in arguing with an OCR judge until I've gained his respect. If anything, I've done the opposite here. I'll make up for it somehow. Ta ta. :P