Kirby's Adventure: Rise of the Star - History

DarkeSword

Don't worry, i didn't take it too seriously, although i didn't think you were joking about that single line. Or maybe i didn't think at all, i'm getting tired very fast lately and my attention span suffers from it. So a part of me is sorry for the other part not behaving like it should.

And you better go finish those S3&K remixes of yours, yarr! >:0

:wink:

Well you'll have to sit for a while for the artwork to be finished. The 3 of us (Linearty, NeoForte and me) are loaded with assignements, projects and the likes for school lately. We've talked to each others a few times, discussed on how to mix our ideas (along with the art deco style) and even tried to draw a few rough concepts. It's developping slowly, but it's developping. We're not trying to rush it either, because a great project should have a great CD cover :wink:

For myself, i'll only be able to give 100% after June 8th, which is when i finish school. Unless one of you wanna work on one of my projects for me, i personnaly can't spend every day on it, but only once each 2-4 days or so. I'm sure you all know how the semester's final rush is, so our collab team would surely be grateful if you'd be patient for a bit more.

Don't worry DarkeSword, we'll still present you what we've come upfrom our brainstorming to very soon (probably in about a week or 2).

It'll give us an idea of what to change, what to keep, the direction we should take/keep, etc.

yeah I'm having a hard time with this for several reasons. One is that I'm not having ANY free time lately and second, this song is HARD to remix. Mostly because its.. bad. Anyways, don't desperate, I'm not giving up yet.

It's okay if you can it man; I just rendered a final of my own version. I got tired of waiting. ;)

Music for Rise of the Star is done.

The CD cover is the only thing left to do, and it's being taken care of right now (we're putting more and more time into it each time) You only need to sit and wait :wink:

edit: like Linearity said, it's an odd style that none of us is used to but we're doing our best to meet DS' specifications. If you're an Art History master or something like it, then we'll be happy to have you enlighten us on how to do it. If it's not the case, sit and wait.

Glad to see that yet another project is almost completed entirely. Glad to see, especially, that Kirby gets some lovin'. God knows he experiences all sorts of hate because of the color of his skin. :wink:

Keep this shit up.

~.C.S.~

Hot damn that one's worth sig quoting. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Well I've got a WIP of the site up.

http://shariqansari.com/kirby/

This is basically what it's going to look like.

The header menu looks a little screwy in Opera. I assume it's supposed to line horizontally below the header image, like KiC does? In Opera, it's bunched against the right side.

What kind of fag uses opera though?

No it's supposed to be on the right.

I think the files have to be uploaded with the appropriate info about them... and then there's the set release date and exposure to OCR's page. Simple as that. Although you can quote me wrong if i'm off-course with all this....

Anyway, I can't say I followed this project from the beginning, but I want to congratulate you and the mixers for putting the project together, DS. :) Although i'm not entirely familiar with the Kirby series I'm sure there'll be some good stuff coming out from this established OCR project especially with the lineup and promising concept that's at hand here.

Again, well done for getting this firmly established! ;)