Kirby's Adventure: Rise of the Star - History

DarkeSword

On the Links page, in the entry for OverClocked Remix, you wrote "reintpreting" instead of "reinterpreting."

Edit: VGMix: "with en emphasis"

Edit 2: About page: If Super Smash Bros. is italicized, shouldn't Kirby's Adventure as well?

Edit 3: Media page: Should there be an underscore in Adhesive Boy's name?

Love the project, by the way.

On the Links page, in the entry for OverClocked Remix, you wrote "reintpreting" instead of "reinterpreting."

Edit: VGMix: "with en emphasis"

Edit 2: About page: If Super Smash Bros. is italicized, shouldn't Kirby's Adventure as well?

Edit 3: Media page: Should there be an underscore in Adhesive Boy's name?

Love the project, by the way.

Again, sharp eyes. Thanks. 8)

Well, since you've declared open season on typos, the GBA version of Kirby's Adventure is "Nightmare in Dream Land," not "Nightmare in Dreamland." Check the box cover at http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000070IW6.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg.

*waits patiently for the musix*

Thanks; and yes, it IS open season on typos. Feel free to let me know where I've made errors. I want it to be error free before we go to the subdomain of ocremix. 8)

so, wait.. is it available for download? or is it coming shortly or something?

Coming shortly; hopefully within a week or two. No promises, though. ;)

This is the part where they SAY they have to get mirrors up, seed the torrent, spotlight it on OCR etc, secretly knowing that the whole thing is complete and ready, pending its release just to piss us off :P

Am I rite?

Nope. It's not ready yet. The music is finished, but I need still need to work out details of setting up the torrent and mirrors. I want to alleviate the stress on each mirror as much as possible, so the more mirrors, the better. :roll:

You say you need mirrors?

Would hosting the songs on my university webspace be good enough, or do you want something better?

Like I said, the more mirrors the better, so if you can offer some webspace, that'll be great. :)

I could host mirrors for a few songs. I'll get ahold of you on aim later.

Awesome. :)

Just so everyone knows, the links I have up on the site right now are just DUMMY links. They're there so I can test the design of the page and tweak how it will look. They're all just href="#". Since we're getting more mirrors, I'll kill the Mirror text and just have numbers as the links. :P