Kirby's Adventure: Rise of the Star - History

DarkeSword

Allright, when it's ready then. I'll stop being a whining fanboy and talkabout Kirby DS a bit. Speaking of which it's a pretty fun game. Takes a while to get good at though, especiallly those boss battles. As for the music, aside from the menu theme, I don't think I've come across a track that isn't a remix of an old Kirby tune. :P

Also, does hastily downloading the project music and uploading to one's own website count as a mirror? :wink:

Allright, when it's ready then. I'll stop being a whining fanboy and talkabout Kirby DS a bit. Speaking of which it's a pretty fun game. Takes a while to get good at though, especiallly those boss battles. As for the music, aside from the menu theme, I don't think I've come across a track that isn't a remix of an old Kirby tune. :P

Also, does hastily downloading the project music and uploading to one's own website count as a mirror? :wink:

I just need webspace. If you can provide webspace that I can directly link to, then I can send the music to you beforehand.

I just need webspace. If you can provide webspace that I can directly link to, then I can send the music to you beforehand.

I think I'll have to pass on that. One of my Dad's friends is doing me a favor by lending me free bandwidth, and I'd rather not repay that by crashing their servers. Not to mention all the hotlinking I'll have to deal with. :?

Anywhoo I'll shut up. No more posts from me till the project launches.

Just wanted to let everyone know what's going on.

I've distro'd the MP3s to the people I've chosen to be mirrors; still need to send to a few though.

I'm not going to make any promises concerning an exact date for the project release; however, I hope to have the album released sometime this weekend. This is not a promise or an official release date though; just an estimate.

Stay tuned. ^(^_^)^

As much as I'd love to hear the project in advance (and indeed I do) I'm being a saint and waiting for the project to be released before i'll listen to everyone's work. That's how respected the project should be, fokes. ;)

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL~!!