Cutman's stage rock

Not too bad man. I really love guitar oriented remixes. Especially rock and definitely metal. :D

I like it although i think its a tad on the short side and missing a few key original parts. At least a sort of bridge/interlude and maybe a nice breakdown. You kinda have a breakdown in there already so maybe just elaborate on that part. Then add a nice guitar solo. Guitar solos always kick ass. You're a good guitar player so i think you can come up with something cool. :D

Looking forward to your next update.

I agree with jabond23's comments. It's really cool, and your guitar skills are awesome. It could afford to be a little longer (2:30 to 3:00) and, as suggested above, this could be accomplished with a nice guitar solo. Otherwise, I like the sound quality and the approach you're taking with the track. Nice work thus far!

Meh, source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZc0qrEzwiw

I've got mixed feelings on the beginning of this. Part of me likes that it just jumps right into the meat and tatters of the song. And part of me wants some sort of introduction and beginning.

As far as the latest rendition goes, I think the bass could use some more body and attack. It's there, but it's subtle, and subtle bass just isn't in the hard rock vocabulary.

The first breakdown (thing isn't letting me download at the moment for some reason, okay it's at 1:04) Is almost too slow. Needs some 16th notes on the hats to keep up the energy, imho. There are other things too that can help a breakdown like that. Flams and accents on snares and bases, etc.

I'm going to point out that it's dirty, even though it may be stylized that way, just because it's buzzy in the mids. You could clean it up a bit, but mastering isn't really my forte, so I'm not sure how you'd do it and maintain that dirty sound you're wanting.

Hope that helps.

It somehow gives me back the feeling of jamming as a garage band <3

The Track itself has alot of nice Dynamics.. the Bridge is awesome and the Ending has alot of power. Maybe you can even raise this power with getting the Lead-Guitar an Octave higher for a short time with a good amount of Reverb/Delay.

• 7 months later...