Street Fighter x Tekken

Jhawk

I love the ending part :lol:

That was my favorite pat of the whole teaser!

When it comes to this, I'm not too excited. Neither Street Fighter nor Tekken are very high on my "caring meter." I'm more of a Soul Calibur and Smash Bros. kind of guy. Still, SvT is a pretty cool concept, I must say.

• 3 weeks later...

Heh two games with completely different fighting engines as part of one game... seems like they are going to need to find a middle ground for how the two games work together to make cohesive gameplay mechanics.

Looked at the gameplay and it looks like it could work but I feel like something such as soul calibur vs tekken or street fighter vs battle arena toshinden would have worked better. Then again, everyone probably would prefer street fighter vs tekken anyway due to popularity of the two games... I just hope this isn't a cash in, but hey, its capcom and they usually do a good job.

Hello all of ocremix. Ive always love street fighter and tekken and when I heard that they were combineing the two I about pooped my pants. In my recent game informer mag they announced that there going to release two different versions of the game, one that plays and looks like street fighter 4 with the 2d side scrolling and cell shaded and the other one will play like Tekken with the 3d enviroments. Im probaly going to get the street fighter one since I love super street fighter 4, but I was just wondering what your opinions were and which one you plan to get.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/jul/24/ono-announcements-comic-con-2010/

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...