Can you name the Best Selling Video Games (Worldwide)?

Piracy

I love Sporcle!!

I got 33/50 on that one.

They've got some great sports quizzes, and some really tough video game quizzes. I was kinda pissed off that Wii Sports is the top selling game of all time. For some reason, it seems like it shouldn't count since it's included with the console, but oh well.

(I can't believe i missed the mario karts, i forgot to put 'super' in front...At least I got the top 12 all right)

I was kinda pissed off that Wii Sports is the top selling game of all time. For some reason, it seems like it shouldn't count since it's included with the console, but oh well.

Yeah, because when Super Mario Bros was packed with the NES, that was different, right?

My inability to spell ocarina of time has defeated me. Also,it refused to take any variation of the title, no matter what I put. I put the full name, nothing. I put the full name with proper capitalization, it doesn't do anything.

I got 23 out of 50, only because I spent so much time trying to get OoT in there.

"You got 22 out of 50 Best Selling Video Games (Worldwide)."

spoilerOcarina of Time isn't actually in the Top 50 list, it gives you some of the ones shown if they're not Top 50 but it doesn't give you credit. I missed some really obvious ones like the Sims and GTA series. I didn't even consider Pokemon until someone mentioned it to me accidentally when they were looking at the quiz.

I got FFX and Myst below the list too. ><

Yeah, because when Super Mario Bros was packed with the NES, that was different, right?

Huh, didn't know that... but I would put it in the same category had I known.

It's not that I don't think either one of those games would've sold had they not been bundled, though.

I don't see Sega in there.

I was thinking the same thing, I typed in "Sonic" and then realized there was nothing down there. =/

I was kinda pissed off that Wii Sports is the top selling game of all time. For some reason, it seems like it shouldn't count since it's included with the console, but oh well.

I actually agree with him. I don't think pack-ins should count at all, including SMB, Wii Sports, and Tetris - just show the copies of those games bought by themselves. I know there probably won't be many, but that's because those games were given away, not really sold!

Anyway, I got 34 - forgot about Duck Hunt, a couple pokemon titles, and the gran turismo series.

45/50 on my first try. I was surprised when the added titles to the bottom of the quiz, only to find they didn't count. Also, it's rather easy to guess most of the titles, just type in anything with Super Mario in the title, anything Pokemon, and games that get a lot of undeserved recognition.

Pretty bad, got 17, mostly thanks to my ability to remember the titles of most Mario games. Was disappointed but not shocked by the large number of pokemon games on the list, not like I would know the proper titles of any of those. I couldn't figure out the top entry was Wii Sports which kinda annoyed me, though I did get both Wii Fit titles.

I also got like 6 that weren't in the top 50 but showed up at the bottom, I guess that counted for something! For some reason I thought CT was a big seller, apparently not compared to this stuff.