What video game music/OC ReMixes do you or WOULD you use for a ringtone?

Mr Azar

Right now I'm using shna's Samus Bubblebath, but your mileage will vary depending on how well your phone can reproduce the bass (unless your phone can take any section of the song, or unless you make a ringtone out of it manually). I find the snare in the less maniacal beginning to be good at catching my attention without being too distracting. And, as I said, if you're taking your own section, the first presentation of the brinstar theme on flute (least i think it's a flute) would be great.

for the longest time i used an old looped alternate version of the chiptune intro i made for 'Black Wing Metamorphosis'

you can grab it here: http://hosting.thasauce.net/suzumebachi/FF7_OneWingedBit_2.ogg

but my new phone can only do WAV or MIDI, and has a file transfer limit of 200kb that i have yet to figure out a way to bypass, so i mostly stick to MIDIs. generally either phoenix wright or super mario world.

for the longest time i used an old looped alternate version of the chiptune intro i made for 'Black Wing Metamorphosis'

you can grab it here: http://hosting.thasauce.net/suzumebachi/FF7_OneWingedBit_2.ogg

but my new phone can only do WAV or MIDI, and has a file transfer limit of 200kb that i have yet to figure out a way to bypass, so i mostly stick to MIDIs. generally either phoenix wright or super mario world.

Hell yes, your little loop is awesome! Thanks fr sharing it! =)