OCRA-0002 - Donkey Kong Country: Kong in Concert

Digital Coma

Guys - this is fucking amazing! It probably helps that I am probably more obsessed with DKC then anyone alive, but this is simply awesome. I can't say enough good about this, except that this is probably gonna become one of my most listened to cds ever. I have already listed to it too much to be healthy.

Amazing work, and I gigantic thank you to everyone involved. I await any future projects!

So are the prelude and thrash teh plnka going to be released as one track or what? or at all?
A question: Is there a way to get both versions of the K. Rool battle on one track so that when I burn this to a CD it doesn't have that little moment of disruption?

The Gang-Plank Galleon Part 1 and 2 arrangements are separate tracks meant to be played together without pause. Use the .cue files included in the torrent to burn the CDs with the zero second pauses in the right places, or manually insert zero second pauses yourself.

Run-down of tracks which need a zero second pause before them (as mentioned in the Album Instructions readme also included in the torrent):

• (CD1)
    02 - Hemophiliac - Swing, Monkey, Swing (Simian Segue)
    03 - JigginJonT - West Coast DK Island (DK Island Swing)
    04 - Unknown - Rest and (Re)spite on a Soft Summer Night (Cranky's Theme)
    05 - Adhesive_Boy - Cry of the Chasmal Critter Chain (Cave Dweller Concert)
    (CD2)
    14 - smh - Arboreal Ascent (Treetop Rock)
    21 - SnappleMan - Thrash the Plank (Gang-Plank Galleon Pt 2)

Anyone know how to do this in either Windows Media Player or Roxio Easy CD Creator? I know I could download something like iTunes to do it, but I want to avoid any downloading if at all possible.

So are the prelude and thrash teh plnka going to be released as one track or what? or at all?
A question: Is there a way to get both versions of the K. Rool battle on one track so that when I burn this to a CD it doesn't have that little moment of disruption?

The Gang-Plank Galleon Part 1 and 2 arrangements are separate tracks meant to be played together without pause. Use the .cue files included in the torrent to burn the CDs with the zero second pauses in the right places, or manually insert zero second pauses yourself.

Run-down of tracks which need a zero second pause before them (as mentioned in the Album Instructions readme also included in the torrent):

• (CD1)
    02 - Hemophiliac - Swing, Monkey, Swing (Simian Segue)
    03 - JigginJonT - West Coast DK Island (DK Island Swing)
    04 - Unknown - Rest and (Re)spite on a Soft Summer Night (Cranky's Theme)
    05 - Adhesive_Boy - Cry of the Chasmal Critter Chain (Cave Dweller Concert)
    (CD2)
    14 - smh - Arboreal Ascent (Treetop Rock)
    21 - SnappleMan - Thrash the Plank (Gang-Plank Galleon Pt 2)

Anyone know how to do this in either Windows Media Player or Roxio Easy CD Creator? I know I could download something like iTunes to do it, but I want to avoid any downloading if at all possible.

Quoting because it's at the bottom of the previous page and I actually want people to see it.

Post edited/updated. Thank you. TCK: I sent the link to you, check your PM Inbox. If others are interested, this link: http://smbmadness1.frac.dk/KRool.oggA

Delete "A" from extension after download. Reason why is that server disallows certain filetypes to prevent abusing. This file isn't illegal anyway. (I'll let it be up 'till... well, I won't delete it though!)

I'm afraid you need the "Platinum" version of Easy CD Creator to insert zero second pauses between tracks. I don't know how WMP works regarding gapless pauses or CD burning (does it?). I know there are gapless plugins available for Winamp.

My recommendation is to download a free trial of Nero or CDRWIN to burn the CDs or even buy one of them; they're worth it.

OH MY FRIGGING GOODNESS!??!!! Is this a fake email (grammar doesn't look very professional) or is the real DKC-Rare/Nintendo staff knowing about OC Remix?! What about copyright? Aren't original VGM copyrighted? (Seems like D. Wise doesn't care about his work being posted here though as "chiptunes".)

Wow, I'm speechless ...and proud. I've always thought that original video game music composers were like as big persons as Shigeru Miyamoto etc. Only until I saw Mark Knight (Duke Nukem PSX) and now... mighty David Wise! :o

OH MY FRIGGING GOODNESS!??!!! Is this a fake email (grammar doesn't look very professional) or is the real DKC-Rare/Nintendo staff knowing about OC Remix?! What about copyright? Aren't original VGM copyrighted? (Seems like D. Wise doesn't care about his work being posted here though as "chiptunes".)

Wow, I'm speechless ...and proud. I've always thought that original video game music composers were like as big persons as Shigeru Miyamoto etc. Only until I saw Mark Knight (Duke Nukem PSX) and now... mighty David Wise! :o

It's the real deal, Binnie did some research on his domain.