Congrats Sephfire!

I know I just posted a different thread like 10 minutes ago. But I think this is worth mentioning:

Serious congrats dude. This is not a small step up and I can't think of anyone more deserving. I've watched your videos religiously and I'm thrilled about the upgrade to your platform.

I would totally buy you a beer right now.

When are you going to learn how to spell sephfire? :lol: Please be More Ashamed of Self for a few moments.

Congrats to Dan on the excellent news, which I'll be plugging in full force tomorrow after I get some sleep!

Always excellent to hear when good things happen to a good guy.

Hope you're able to keep doing the show in the way of your choosing and that you keep enjoying what you're doing, sephfire. I'm not trying to be cynical; making the jump from hobby to work has killed the enjoyment for a lot of people, so I truly hope you're able to avoid that and are able to continue doing exactly what you want to do. In other words, I hope this works out for you as awesomely as possible.

From a selfish standpoint, I can hardly wait for the weekly episodes. Your videos are always well-researched, insightful, and fun, and now I'll be able to anticipate them every week! You've got a fan in me.

And I hadn't heard about the Pixar gig until now, so congrats on that as well!

Thanks guys! I'm extremely psyched to get to release new episodes on a weekly basis. Since landing the Pixar job, I've been hoping for a good outlet for my game industry love, and this new show is perfect. Plus I'll be putting a new OC ReMix in the end credits of very episode.

It's going to kick ass.

Awesome dude! Also holy crap you are in Animation mentor as well?!