Zelda Underworld - Nullification (Dubstep)

Alright, I promised in the last thread that I'd have something new relatively soon, so here we are.

If you're not familiar with Borgore or Noisia, you probably should stay away from this. Definitely.

Scientists have found this track to severely injure small animals, children, and those unaccustomed to trips to auditory hell.

http://prototyperaptor.bandcamp.com/track/zelda-underworld-nullification

enjoy?

Wtf, this is dirtier than fingering Zelda only to find a blood stained note, "The Skull Kid was here".

Fortunately I've been to auditory hell before so this trip wasn't as bad as it was for those children. I looooove that fuckin drop dude, I actually busted out laughin from pure excitement and ownage "HEY..... Listen" BOOOOM"

Fuckin sick man, you need to come out with those tutorials you have 'that sound' down I would like to hear some of your insight.

i REAALY hate dubstep but man let me tell you...i wont lie this shit is fucking sick as hell man oh man wait till i show abg this shit hes gonna flip out hes been dying to see a dubstep remix on ocr. Kudos Dinosaur man err proto....Kudos ...shh dont tell abg i said i liked this mix hes gonna give me hell cuz i always talk shit about how wack dubstep is :)...oh wait he can see this right? lol

I never really appreciated/understood dubstep, but this has changed my mind. The bass is insane, the use of volume and filter automation was spot on, and the arrangement is pretty solid. The section starting at 2:03 is a perfect contrast from the other sections, making this a dynamically rich mix. Also Navis "Hey..Listen" going into the drop was epic.

Wtf, this is dirtier than fingering Zelda only to find a blood stained note, "The Skull Kid was here".

And LOL, that made my day.

You sure know how to crank out interesting bass sounds. This is really heavy, doc. I like the progression throughout the whole mix. The only tricky part for the judges might be most of the mix before 2:03 because much of the source isn't present there.

Also kudos to making this available as a 320 mp3.

3rd post, first listen (computer issues). This isn't my cup of tea at all (just had one, btw), but it's pretty awesome all the same. "Hey! Listen" just made my day.

EDIT: Actually, this is growing on me. It's still not my favorite kind of music, but I have to say I appreciate the effort you obviously put into this. It's a really well made ReMix!

Lol agreed.

I want to add another thing one thing that makes me love this remix so much is that. It's ultra progressive, even when you listen to today's dub step it's nowhere as adventureous as this mix is and that makes it stand above all others in my opinion. This man is settin the bar for dubstep lol.

Also you have a hell of a ear for music and production. I would love to be as versatile as you one of these days I'll get there slowly but surely you're an inspiration man, keep it up!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...