Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening...more

artwaste

Hello all!

I just want to start off by saying "thanks" for reading this post. I've been a major fan of all the remixers here since my sister first found this website many years ago. Sadly, I've never found any song made with my favorite tune from LoZ:LA, the Southern Face Shrine. I know nothing of what it takes to remix a song, which perhaps is why there has yet to be a remix posted of the Southern Face Shrine. I would very much like to have anything posted, any beat, any length, ANYTHING. Even if it were only a remix that was 30 seconds in length I'd be so happy. Also, I know there was something posted for Pokemon's Lavender Town, but I'm not familiar with "Chiptunes". At any rate, if anyone has anything to add or any comments, I'd be grateful to hear from people. Thanks! :mrgreen:

We have a Link's Awakening project in the works: http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20258

In which prophetik has completed a mix of Face Shrine. Only problem will be waiting until the project comes out, whenever that may be. So if you can hold on for a little bit longer, you'll get to hear what may be the first remix of the Face Shrine!

Oh wow, I guess I should've expanded my search for any WIP for this before posting a new thread. Oops. :???: Thanks for the reply! I checked out the link to the thread that you posted. I hope they finish soon! But I've been waiting for this long, I'm pretty sure I can wait awhile longer. :)!!

Southern Face Shrine (and northern Face Shrine) are some of the best tracks in the game...

Though that's not saying much, considering EVERY track in LA is really excellent. LA is the first game I've ever personally owned as my own, and I still say it probably has one of THE best soundtracks of any game I've played since.

So your tastes, they are good.

• 1 month later...