2010.8.2 - Bionic Commando

SirChadlyOC

"Now, so much time has elapsed and I'm old now. I think it's time for me to tell you the whole story. I hope this story will be told for a long time... 2010.8.2 JOE"

2010.8.2 is the date at the end of Bionic Commando (NES) given by Super Joe, telling the take of being saved by the famous Bionic Commando, Ladd Spencer. To celebrate, I'm playing Bionic Commando all day!

THREAD DERAILING EDIT: I also just found out that Ryan8Bit is debuting his BC remix album, "2010.8.2," on the same day. Preview it

, and buy it here.

Get the heck out of here, you nerds, and buy that album!

Here I thought nobody remembered this from back then. I'm intrigued to see if Capcom has something planned for this event too...

... Damnit, I wish the OCR BC album would've thought of that date.

Well, in all fairness I did think of this date for the BC project. But seeing our current pace, it would have been highly unrealistic.

Alas, not only the album doesn't have a name yet, but by the time we're releasing, Re-armed 2 will probably be out already. ;)

That's awesome -- it's crazy that "future" dates are actually coming and passing us by and we still don't have super-fighting-robots, giant nuke-equipped mechs, or bionic commandos.

Awesome indeed, but also the kind of realization that makes you feel quite rusty all of a sudden. :mrgreen: