Bionic Commando Rearmed 2: Make Something "Radd" Remix Contest

mikeeb13

double post, but worthy of an update! Thank you to everyone who entered

congrats to both A_rival and Tony D. for winning! We couldn't decided on 1 :-P it was a really touch choice to make, lots of good submissions in the mix

Our five runner ups will also be receiving codes for the game when it releases! Here they are in no particular order. Please contact me with your details if you're listed below!

Aer0blue

DZX

Jacob

Mazedude

Robotboot

Thank you again to everyone who entered. Will keep you guys updated, might have a few extra codes to throw your way on launch too :) stay tuned!

Full write up here: http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_infernus/blog/2010/09/14/bcr_2_make_something_radd_remix_contest_winners

Tony was by far the best musician who entered anyway.

i'm not sure about best musician who entered, but for me, his entry was head and shoulders above. Then again he his like every single bias I have when it comes to a sick track, and I hope he used up all his mojo on this, so he is too tired to go all out for MAGDoD. :-)

• 4 months later...

Hehe, super necrobump.

Well, BCR2 got released on PSN yesterday and XBLA today, and I made a video of me playing the guitar parts from my song to release just in time. However, I've heard that the game really isn't as good as the first one, and even worse, Capcom put some awful DRM on the game that requires people to have a constant internet connection to play the game. Despite me saying "BUY THE GAME I MEAN IT" at the end, the DRM is fucking bullshit and I hope they'll fix it (even though they wont).

But anyway, uh, I guess here's a cool new music video from me?

Hehe, super necrobump.

Well, BCR2 got released on PSN yesterday and XBLA today, and I made a video of me playing the guitar parts from my song to release just in time. However, I've heard that the game really isn't as good as the first one, and even worse, Capcom put some awful DRM on the game that requires people to have a constant internet connection to play the game. Despite me saying "BUY THE GAME I MEAN IT" at the end, the DRM is fucking bullshit and I hope they'll fix it (even though they wont).

But anyway, uh, I guess here's a cool new music video from me?

Awesome video. Incidentally, I love Bionic Commando -- I don't even regret buying the retail 360 game (which has a badass CTF mode if more of you owned it...) -- I'd buy BCR2 even if every magazine and website gave it 2/10. :P