Show off your PS3 or Xbox 360 collection!

I've located some pics of my collection I took around 2005. Oddly enough, it ignores the thread topic completely since I didn't have any PS3 / 360 / Wii games at this point. If I ever put my stuff out again I'll take new pics of it, but for now this is all I have - and sorry about the small pic sizes...

http://mcvaffe.com/?p=615

Holy shit.I've never seen so many games and consoles in one place, (Other then MAGFest of course)

Holy shit.I've never seen so many games and consoles in one place, (Other then MAGFest of course)

Yeah I really can't bring myself to part with em... So many fond memories with the old games - I can look at the console and/or a game for it and usually remember where I was working at the time, where I was going to school, what time of year I was playing it, who I was friends with back then - it's trippy. Being less of a gamer these days by necessity, it's strange to look back and see how much games were a part of my growing up.

Yeah I really can't bring myself to part with em... So many fond memories with the old games - I can look at the console and/or a game for it and usually remember where I was working at the time, where I was going to school, what time of year I was playing it, who I was friends with back then - it's trippy. Being less of a gamer these days by necessity, it's strange to look back and see how much games were a part of my growing up.

I can only imagine. The kids will have plenty to keep them busy. No?

I've located some pics of my collection I took around 2005. Oddly enough, it ignores the thread topic completely since I didn't have any PS3 / 360 / Wii games at this point. If I ever put my stuff out again I'll take new pics of it, but for now this is all I have - and sorry about the small pic sizes...

http://mcvaffe.com/?p=615

Wow.. if your house is burned down you'll be like: NO MY GAMES!!! and you wont even care about the furniture haha!

One day those big collections will be worth a lot.

I kind of regret selling my games, now its not even worth it to keep them, only the MGS`s and the FFs stay..

To be honest it's more a sentimental collection than one I figure will be worth anything in the future. I wouldn't mind holding onto all of the consoles in the future but if there was a way to get every one of my games magically onto virtual console and store them like that I'd probably be fine with it. I know ROMs work, but it's hard to get em for everything, and they don't usually work as good as the consoles.