Irc

Hyperion5182

i'm sure he would use mirc if it came out for mac :3 here's the download link for mirc, this is what most pc users use http://www.mirc.com/get.html

the server is irc.enterthegame.com but most irc clients will have etg as one of its default servers you can connect to. it's in mirc but it's a loong list. if you want you can just type /server irc.enterthegame.com to connect, or find it in that list and connect from there. Once you're connected you can type /join #ocremix and you should be there (even on your jacked up client pezman :D)

As for java clients, http://www.enterthegame.com/chat.asp should still work, just type /nick yourname then /join #ocremix and you ought to be cool

but java clients are kinda for losers

not gonna pull that punch

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I saw that this topic was already here, so...

I'm having trouble connecting to irc. It doesn't matter if I use the java clients or mirc or if I'm using my home wi-fi or public, it won't connect. It keeps saying "connection refused" or similar things.

And it's driving me nuts.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, I saw that this topic was already here, so...

I'm having trouble connecting to irc. It doesn't matter if I use the java clients or mirc or if I'm using my home wi-fi or public, it won't connect. It keeps saying "connection refused" or similar things.

And it's driving me nuts.

*Bump*

Help! ^ This is really annoying. T_T

*Bump*

Help! ^ This is really annoying. T_T

I have no idea whats wrong with it. when I click on the Channel: Irc.enterthegame.com/ocremix

I have no trouble connecting. Are you using the Free version of mIRC?

Do you have all the information in your

Options

>Connect Tab

Set so that it can grab your information?

Do you have any firewalls? Can you connect to any server besides etg?

Thank you for pointing this out; I thought it was bizarre that I couldn't even use the Java chat. Well, it turns out that I currently can't have both irc and McAfee Virus Scan Console. -_-;

But, hey, at least the problems been identified now. :)