Silence Dubstep(ish) Remix

I was basically messing around for lack of something better to do. So the result is rather unfocused... but somewhere in the ballpark of a Sarah Mclaughlan chilledout/dubstep remix... with unrelated movie samples. It's a pretty lazy remix, I'll admit, but it still turned out kind of cool. There's something to be said for just making tunes for the fun of it, so I thought I'd share it :)

http://download577.mediafire.com/e1uex28oot7g/7nlsmdlm9al2dnh/Hungry+Tiger.mp3

Thanks! I just threw the samples in there for fun. They're from a movie I helped write in college. It's kind of a joke for my friends. We say "SHOVE IT IN MY ASS, PUSSY!!" all the time because we like quoting the movie, so I thought I'd just put this on while we're working and catch them off guard. I could probably add a lot more to make this remix more interesting, but I think I'm done for now. Here's a version of the track w/out the movie samples:

http://download679.mediafire.com/6uwqctfam10g/egdiq1ve34p6bv1/Silence.mp3

Thanks for listening :)

Haha love the name, some of the quotes I can hear make me laugh. The beats are thick and punchy, though a bit repetitive, are nice to listen to. After two minutes and the female vox come in the textures all come together beautifully and simply, this reminds me of some fun I had years ago and it's really nice to listen to. Actually from when the vocals come in the song flew by for me, good stuff. I'm a bit disapointed that the piano comes out rather sharp in the end in contrast to the other sounds, a lush use of reverb and delay would've been really effective here and built on that mood. I'm impressed though man this is a good listen.

• 3 weeks later...