if im submitting is this ok?

SonicThHedgog

FILE ATTACTED = Fridged Ice Cap (160kbps)

Contact Info

ReMixer Name - SonicThHedgog

Email - sonicstr8speedin@gmail.com

Userid - 35014

Submission Info

Name of game arranged - Sonic the hedgehog 3

Name of individual song arranged - Fridged Ice Cap

Link to original -

Ice Cap

Info - Was playing Ice Cap one day and I decided to make a progressive type of remix,

it took me about 3 days over 20 hours to complete this track because I was always thinking about how it would sound

then decide to play xbox , then forget what I was going to do lol.

I hope every one enjoys this track.

I sent a email like said and i want to know if this ok cause i hope i did not waste 3 days on Ableton jusst to wait another 3 weeks to send :neutral:

Another Ice Cap ReMix? Instantly rejected :roll:

j/k

Although you'd probably want a better name than "Frigid Ice Cap." Taking the original track's name and adding one word doesn't really say much in the ways of creativity. I don't think that alone is reason to reject it, but you might want to consider switching it up anyway.

It's going to take a lot longer than 3 weeks before you hear anything about your track.

He means the fact that you are required to wait 3 weeks before you can submit another track.

In this case, it's better to contact a judge for any information you missed in the submission email rather than submit it again.

EDIT: Also, make sure you spell it "attach" and not "attact". That's a small mistake but it makes people have a poor opinion of you. D: