OCR00506 - Chrono Trigger "Time Punk"

orkybash

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The amount of jammage that this mix fits into its teeny-tiny little 1 minute slot is amazing. I wouldn't have wanted it to be any longer - the breifness of it is part of what makes it cool.

Jammage? Oh crap... now I'm talking like djp...

• 4 weeks later...

This piece fits perfectly into its name of TIME PUNK, its the only punk mix i've seen no this entire site, and fits it very well, the fast beat of chrono's theme placed in completely amazingly played guitar riffs throughly stun me to the point where i just wish i were this good at making anything.

JAXX prooves that no game music has a given style, and with the proper talent, you can make anything sound even better than it does orignally, no matter how great it was.

Amazingly well done song there.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have lost the count of how many times I´ve said that we all should stop remixing Zeal, but this a giant turntable, sounds like a live concert in the heart of Zeal.

But you did the same mistake as AmIEvil, you did a marvelous guitarmix but made it to short, we want to hear more if that´s your question.

Anyhow, great stuff, JAXX, rock´n rollllllllllll. :tomatoface:

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I miss JAXX. He was one of my favorite remixers. I liked this track in particular. Listening to it now, it's easy to see how high the bar has risen for production quality in order to pass a mix. It's got that old-school mark going for it, but I think that helps it stand out in the genre it shoots for. Nice, fast, gritty punk rock. I really like lead harmony on this track in particular.

• 3 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00506 - Chrono Trigger "Time Punk"