[Album Preview] Secret Bonus Point ~ a Dynamite Headdy tribute album

Dj Mokram

dhsbpcolorfulbn0710.png

This day marks the 16th anniversary of Dynamite Headdy, a game developped by Treasure for the Sega Genesis and released on august 4th 1994.

On this occasion, I would like to present you with a preview to an arrangement album that has been in the work for some time now.

I hope you'll all enjoy this sneak-peek from the project, as well as tribute to this hidden gem of a game. ;)

Secret Bonus Point - video preview

If you have any question, don't hesitate to PM me.

For more info, the project thread is here.

• 3 weeks later...
But WHY HOST ON VIMEO? I can't get it mobile! :puppyeyes:

But yes you can! 8-)

Or alternatively, you could try not being super-busy-Stevo for 5 minutes, and watch it on the comp. ;P

Just finished watching the video. Never played the game, but I like the sound of the rearrangements so far. When do you expect to release the final production?

Thanks SNJ3. Lot of that depends on how the next due date turns out in term of progress.

Though I already have my idea for the release date, I'm holding it until the music part of the project is at least 75% complete.

I'm updating the project recruitment thread on a regular basis, so stay tuned. ;)