Recommend some good guitar pickups?

Halt

Hey. I have acquired a Washburn BT-2 Maverick Series. Just about everything is wrong with it.

I just found a replacement neck for it, so now I need a couple pickups. all the little shit can wait.

What's good? Like, not TOO pricey, but not cheap either.

Helpful to know what style of music you like to play. Unless you're looking for "all-purpose" pickups.

All-purpose, since I like a lot of different styles. Its an old guitar so I don't really plan to use it for much then just whatever.

do you know vaguely how much you want to spend? you could spend anywhere from $60 to over $200 on pickups, so you might be able to narrow your search a bit if you really cap how much you're willing to pay.

i realize this post is absolutely unhelpful and i apologize.

do you know vaguely how much you want to spend? you could spend anywhere from $60 to over $200 on pickups, so you might be able to narrow your search a bit if you really cap how much you're willing to pay.

i realize this post is absolutely unhelpful and i apologize.

Naw, its absolutely necessary. I do the same for people when they wish to build PCs

I did find some Seymore Duncans: http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Seymour-Duncan-Hot-Rodded-Humbucker-Set-?sku=300030

But iunno, no more then $150 tops. a little less if possible.

I think I might go with that Sat Combo, I've heard good things, maybe I'll get those Seymores for my Cort.

Thanks guys. I'll probably make a project thread and update it as I go along with restoring This Washburn BT-2. Just in case anyone is interested.

and learning to install my own pickups will save me a lot of money.