Armored Core Tribute Album video preview

anosou

For a while now I've been working on a project of my own. I've been remixing music from the Armored Core-series, a sadly underrated explosion of awesome robots and music. I've got quite a few tracks done so I decided to make a little video preview! Some of them even feature DragonAvenger as ROBOAVENGER on vocals. Very sexy!

Anyway, here are the links:

Vimeo: http://bit.ly/95bB4h YouTube: http://bit.ly/9fp60E

I've not decided exactly how to release this yet but chances are it'll end up an OCR album. You just have to wait and see. In the meantime, get hype and let me know what you think!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't listened yet, but you have MY blessings FOSHO! Armored Core had some fucking great music, and, uhhh, *hey*... if you need some... assistance? Look me up...

On the subject of having not listened yet (because I'm presently recording a new episode of my podcast), can I expect to find some "milk" or "In My Heart" action in this? Those are two of my absolute favorites. Concur with Doug about the "Shape Memory Alloys," though, too.

I haven't listened yet, but you have MY blessings FOSHO! Armored Core had some fucking great music, and, uhhh, *hey*... if you need some... assistance? Look me up...

On the subject of having not listened yet (because I'm presently recording a new episode of my podcast), can I expect to find some "milk" or "In My Heart" action in this? Those are two of my absolute favorites. Concur with Doug about the "Shape Memory Alloys," though, too.

In My Heart is definitely on the list! I'm gonna try to get some vocals from Kota Hoshino so I can use the original track. :)

Also, in case somebody who cares missed it, the 5-track preview CD did amazingly well at Comiket! All 60 copies were gone in under 2 hours, pretty nice. :)

In My Heart is definitely on the list! I'm gonna try to get some vocals from Kota Hoshino so I can use the original track. :)

Also, in case somebody who cares missed it, the 5-track preview CD did amazingly well at Comiket! All 60 copies were gone in under 2 hours, pretty nice. :)

If Iwadon tweeted about it, I'd say you're off to a good start. :)

I will endorse the album due to it being my favorite goddamn giant mecha fighting series of all time, but

I can't help but notice there's no Shape Memory Alloys, so I can not endorse this album.

has a point; you can't NOT have the garage music somewhere in there, even if only as a 5-second toss-in. It's classic.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd let the people interested know, the [PREVIEW EDITION] 5-track album is now available FOR FREE: http://anosou.bandcamp.com/album/the-answer-armored-core-tribute-album-preview-edition

MP3, FLAC etc. All free. The final album is due December! If you're interested in making a cameo on the album, feel free to contact me at mattias [at] anosou [dot] com

No guarantees ;)