A Cappella ReMix?

DragnBreth

Currently listening to Van Canto, and I had a thought: has anyone considered doing an a cappella remix? I know this isn't song specific, but it could be interesting to hear something like this done.

I dunno. Just a thought. Maybe someone has already thought of this or even tried it already.

Currently listening to Van Canto, and I had a thought: has anyone considered doing an a cappella remix? I know this isn't song specific, but it could be interesting to hear something like this done.

I dunno. Just a thought. Maybe someone has already thought of this or even tried it already.

I have a plan for that.

I also have been experimenting with doing Van Canto style vocals.

They're not easy. But I'm definitely going to make it happen.

... Fuck, guys, someone's asking for acapella mixes and NO ONE'S MENTIONED THIS GUY?!

Sorry, Cyril, but his version of Gravity Beetle kicks more ass than yours :tomatoface:.

Also, I'm working on an acapella Lufia 2 choral track with Deia and OA for the project album. It's been on ice for some time, but when it comes out that's another acapella mix to look forward to.