Embedding cue points in a WAV file accurately

So I need a music file to start up and play to the end then loop back to a middle point continuously. WAV files can have embedded CUE points to do this, but I've run into a snafu. I can't set the cue point accurately. What is the best way to add cue/loop points in a WAV file? I'm using FL Studio Fruity Edition which I don't think supports CUE files (I hear Producer Edition does, but I cannot find ANYONE talking about it on the internet). Is there a program that can beat match AND add these points to help me find the exact measure where I want the track to loop?

One would assume FL Studio would have an easy way to do it, but again, I don't think my edition supports it. I am able to add these CUE points in Goldwave while looking at the waveform, although accurately setting the point by ear is difficult and not really as accurate as it should be. IS there an easy way to add these cue points without meticulously beat matching by ear?

If you have any information at all I would really appreciate it.