*NO* Chrono Trigger 'Mystikal Memories'

djpretzel

Mystik3eb

Dan Scannell

Chrono Trigger

Green Memories

I always wanted this song to be the first song I'd ever remix. I finally got some program that worked well enough for me to do what I could and make this "arrangement". Though it is made with fruityloops (demo version), I personally can't believe I made something that sounds this cool. This has to be listened to on headphones, I had a little fun with the stereo options =)

sounds very raw. the synths are all very hard, and the mastering is quite off. the first two minutes is more or less the orignal slowed way down. when the bass comes in, it's too loud and too grating. there needs to be more texture. the pads in the third minute should have been there sooner. the problem is you dont have any release on any of your synths. even the pad. sounds very inorganic. the pads are oversimplified anyway.

aside from the mastering and instrument problems the arrangement is really no more than the original slowed down.

NO

Yeah, there really isn't too much going on arrangement-wise. Some pretty cool ideas just for some FL demo work, but you're gonna need to do more than slow the original down and reinstrumentate it. The change in the strings at 4:16 didn't work at all, BTW. Think of what else can be done with this style and create some unique ideas.

NO