Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

atmuh

The movie wasn't initially what I expected, by no means was it bad; it was really good. Initially it seemed very very fast pace, but eventually I got in the rhythm of the movie. I just thought the final boss... er 7th ex should have had more than one form. I definitely wanna check out the graphic novel

The movie wasn't initially what I expected, by no means was it bad; it was really good. Initially it seemed very very fast pace, but eventually I got in the rhythm of the movie. I just thought the final boss... er 7th ex should have had more than one form. I definitely wanna check out the graphic novel

if you've seen Edgar Wright's other films you'd know that's his style.

his editing is very rapid and goes through exposition very quickly. i do enjoy how he handles it very much.

Can't believe we've gotten to 3 pages without anyone mentioning the amazing Fairy Fountain theme from Legend of Zelda being the music for one of his dreams. Couldn't believe my ears. Wonder what Koji Kondo thinks?

Nintendo had to approve the scene (and all the Nintendo references), actually. Apparently Miyamoto loved it.

Also there was an Earthbound reference? How did I miss it?

Just saw this last night and LOVED it! There was so much geek that resonated in all the right ways. The gay humor was awesome too. Not like we're fans of homoerotic humor around here or anything. >.> <.<

Can't believe we've gotten to 3 pages without anyone mentioning the amazing Fairy Fountain theme from Legend of Zelda being the music for one of his dreams. Couldn't believe my ears. Wonder what Koji Kondo thinks?

Zelda was all over that movie. From the omnipresent Triforce to the "You got a new item" sound effect to the harp arpeggio that began the film. :)

hey guys did you know that just about all the music in this movie was composed by beck

take that information to heart and guess how i felt about this movie :]

I downloaded the OST and thought it was horrible.

Check this out, dudes! http://blogs.ocweekly.com/heardmentality/video-games---humor/every-video-game-reference-in/

Hearing VGM and chiptunes in a movie theater actually made me get a little misty-eyed. I know I'm a pussy. Shut up.

Going to see this monday with my older brother. It was this or the Expendables, but the spoony review convinced us to see this instead.

Glad to see it's getting a really positive response, though. Lol, a lot of people say this, but it looks like the movie was practically made for someone of my (our?) sensibilities.

I have to buy the comics sometime. I read some of them and i really liked them, but never finished the set.

It sounds like noise and then justin bieber

all music sounds like noise

saying any vocals "sound like justin beiber" (who actually has a nice voice to begin with) is a really good way to label yourself as someone completely ignorant of anything in the way of vocal talent