OCR NFL Pick'em V

Xerol Oplan

Pretty sure this is the fifth year, at least.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

Group ID: 22150

Password: entropy9

Picks are set to be locked 5 minutes before each game, so if you miss a Thursday game you're not screwed for the week. We're playing against the spread, and yahoo pick'em has now added PLAYOFFS, so I've enabled that as well.

Good luck and happy pickins!

edit: Is anyone interested in a money league? $5 a person, winner takes all unless there's more than 10 people then we can split it 70/30 for 1st/2nd.

• 3 weeks later...
Fantasy's just too complicated for me, I wish there was some kind of game between the complexity of pickem and fantasy.

So what's up with the turnout this year?

What did you just say. ITS TOO COMPLICATED? WHAT.

You pick players for a team. and get points based on how they do, so many yards might = 3 points or whatever the commish sets it up to be.. Bye weeks come into play, injuries all that. I don't see what's complicated. I've been in fantasy leagues for like the past 5 years.

You don't really do anything but manage your team. It's all luck.

I know nothing about most players outside of the AFC North, there's just too many people to keep track of. It takes like 30 seconds a week to make pickem picks.

Ahh. I keep up with most of the NFL, even if I don't watch the game I still find out who did what and stats and whatnot.