35-minute ambient epic - Justin Beieber's "U Smile", slowed down 800%

prophetik music

I haven't compared this to any other Mac versions, but this one seems to work fine:

http://music.cornwarning.com/2010/04/06/paulstretch-new-build-for-the-new-decade/

He says it's not a Snow Leopard build, but it's worked on my Snow Leopard so far.

I still enjoy stretching songs normally while affecting their pitch, though. Playing songs at 81% compared to concert pitch always sounded kinda neat to me.

Edit: Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds

oh god help me

Gimme Shelter at 'normal' (1x) stretch but -188 pitch and -101 freq shift makes a weird industrial sounding version.

I have to try this with more songs.

Edit: Actually the industrialy effect works with just about any rock song go figure.

Addicted - Devin Townsend is like going down a tunnel of sad mechanical lions who hate your guts. also c3po's ghost is chasing you

tl;dr this program is amazing

i'm awefully tempted now.

You mustn't! The Earth's magnetism cannot take it! You must be stopped cruel fiend!

Edit: Nah, but seriously... I just did it, and it sounds crazy cool with the mostly acoustic stuff in the beginning then just slowly turns into what hell must sound like halfway through as the Electric guitar solos start popping in.

I also tried the Best is Yet to Come from the original Metal Gear Solid soundtrack... nothing short of amazing when slow. Wow.

I've been tooling around with this very cool program, mostly just tinkering with my own remixes (don't feel like transferring files from CDs right now). The end results sounded like something out of the game I of the Dragon with "The Dead of Winter,", "A Few More Miles To Go" was pretty soothing, and... I don't know to say about "Brinstar's Good Enough" :lol:

Can't wait to try out others, and studio-produced songs.

You mustn't! The Earth's magnetism cannot take it! You must be stopped cruel fiend!

Edit: Nah, but seriously... I just did it, and it sounds crazy cool with the mostly acoustic stuff in the beginning then just slowly turns into what hell must sound like halfway through as the Electric guitar solos start popping in.

I also tried the Best is Yet to Come from the original Metal Gear Solid soundtrack... nothing short of amazing when slow. Wow.

Also, Sniper Wolfs (Enclosure) is also really relaxing at 8x