It's been a pleasure. Over and out

Geoffrey Taucer

Congrats!

Sad to see you go but glad you tauced.

Edit: dumb joke belies intent. You seemed like a majorly alright dude, so I'm happy for you and hope the job is fulfilling. Would be good to see you pop back in here at least on rare occasions, but if that doesn't happen then best wishes and take it easy.

Head coach? Very nice, GT. Very nice indeed.

Sorry to see you go. You've been around for a good while, and even though we didn't always see eye to eye, you were fun to read and chat with.

Getting head coach is a big jump, and knowing you've wanted to do that kind of thing for a long time makes me smile for you. Props on your career continuing forward, and props for the music you've made. Hopefully you won't abandon music as a whole, as you've got the skills. It'd be a shame for it all to just get 100% dropped.

But whether it does or doesn't, I wish you the best of luck as a head coach. May it last many, many years.

Take care old timer.

Taucer, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while, but now that time is so short... I just have to come out and say it.

I love you.

I love your rippling biceps, your dark hair, your lithe, manly build, and how you snuggle and coo quietly in the night, like a.... a night pigeon. I can't stand to be apart from you for another moment, Taucer! Please, embrace me in your arms! Let me bury my face in your manly, wide chest, and tell me all is right with the world, now that we are together!

Come, Taucer! Let us consummate our love, here and now!

also schala remix plzkthx

Seriously though, best wishes. Maybe we'll see you on TV at the olympics sometime soon.

So now that you're a gym leader, I'm going to fight you with 6 of my best Pokemon.

I expect to get the "Taucer Badge" when I win.

Best post. :3

Include those OC ReMixes in the routines still man! Don't forget your roots. We love you. :D