OC ReMix @ PAX Prime! (Sept. 3rd, 1:30PM, Raven Theater, Seattle, WA)

Liontamer

Friday, September 3 to Sunday, September 5

Washington State Convention & Trade Center, Seattle, WA

http://www.paxsite.com/paxprime/

Time for PAX once again. Tycho, Gabe, Khoo and crew have some fine musical tastes, so we're ready to make some noise again out west!

OCR joins the 7th annual PAX Prime in Seattle for our 3rd PAX panel!

PANEL!

OverClocked ReMix: Video Game Music Community

Raven Theatre

Friday, September 3rd, 1:30pm

Video Game Music ROCKS! For over 10 years, OverClocked ReMix (http://ocremix.org) has been remixing your favorite video game music! Join us again at PAX as we cover the ins and outs of the site, challenge you with VGM trivia, give away exclusive prizes (physical albums GET!), and share news about current and upcoming album projects, including Mega Man X and Final Fantasy 9! LET'S GO! \m/

Panelists Include: djpretzel, Liontamer, Palpable, diotrans, Jillian Aversa (pixietricks)

Representing OC ReMix:

• djpretzel
  • diotrans
  • Liontamer
  • Palpable
  • Jillian Aversa

SCHEDULE!

hdr.png

• 2 weeks later...
Panel was indeed awesome. Wish I'd gotten more of a chance to hang with all you guys afterwards. I was kinda surprised you guys weren't there at the chiptune showcase on Saturday.

For real that chiptune show was bumpin! Had a great time dancin it off.

In addition I was kinda surprised you guys weren't there at the main concert, or at the jamspace concert, or the merch booth, or the anything. So exactly what is it that you guys do at PAX? ;-)

So exactly what is it that you guys do at PAX? ;-)

I was at the jamspace for a bit and caught the friday concerts [great show btw], but I was mostly just eating and drinking and trying desperately to get as much free shit as possible, I had just missed A_rival's vg freestyle rap, and did not know about the secret MM show either :V. I already posted about everyone else I met on theshizz thread :D

BY THE WAY, thanks for making this happen danimal:

For real that chiptune show was bumpin! Had a great time dancin it off.

In addition I was kinda surprised you guys weren't there at the main concert, or at the jamspace concert, or the merch booth, or the anything. So exactly what is it that you guys do at PAX? ;-)

For me, it was board games and the exhibition hall. We hung out in Jamspace for a while but not during the chiptune concert. And I did try to go to the concerts but unlike last year, getting in after the concerts started was a no-go. :sad:

• 2 weeks later...