Well hello!

Seihi

As the title says, Well hello!

I've been an on and off again lurker over the years and I'm here to say that I'm honestly looking forward to growing with this community. Lets see,l a little about me, a little about me; well, I'm a trained Cellist(granted I've been away from that instrument for some time, kinda left down in Cali when I moved to WA). I've also messed around with the Guitar and electric bass a bit.

As far as DAWs go I've got a Digi002 set up running Pro-tools 8 LE. Most of my experience in audio has been in Studio/Live sound recording, Foley and Post work(so if anyone wants to use me for anything lemme know!)

I'm looking to grow in my skills of composition while I fiddle with trying to re-mix things around here. To that extent I recently picked up an Axiom 25 to use in conjunction with the Virtual instruments I have available to me(right now only what I've got with pro-tools).

So I'll be looking into getting more! I've got a lot of research/trying things out to do still, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Anyways, I've spewed enough for now, I look forward to working with as many fellow OCR-ers as possible!:)!!