Anyone willing to buy my MAGFest 9 (2011) badge?

Kaleb.G

I pre-registered for MAGFest 9. Unfortunately, due to recent decisions about a personal career change (and all it involves), I don't plan to attend. I will be moving and starting school around the dates of the convention, so I can't dedicate the time or money to this. I'm looking for someone who is willing to buy my badge. It's an Attendee ($40) badge, but I'm selling it for only $35. Any takers?

Thanks,

Kaleb

P.S. I have a hotel room reservation I need to cancel. If the buyer wants this, I can see if it can be transferred over instead.

EDIT: Added badge type and price.

If you've already paid the preregistration fee then your badge is already guaranteed, so long as you, you know, show up.

Or did you not read the site that closely?

Oh wait.

You're asking for someone to buy your badge FROM you.

I'd check with Mr. MAGfest on that...

Could you share some more details, like for example, the cost of both of these? :-o

I bought the attendee ($40) badge. I'd be willing to let it go for $35.

http://magfest.org/prereg#itop

The hotel reservation is free. I'd just have to have it transferred over to the badge buyer. Of course the hotel stay itself costs money, to be paid at time of arrival.

Oh wait.

You're asking for someone to buy your badge FROM you.

I'd check with Mr. MAGfest on that...

Yes. I already spoke to Mr. MAGFest, and he told me to find someone to buy my badge from me, hence this thread.

I tried asking him if I could apply the badge to next year instead, but didn't get a response.

Aww that's too bad Kaleb .( Was looking forward to hanging out at MAG. Good luck with your career/school stuff .D

Thanks, Amy! You helped to get me started with music so I definitely want to meet up with you again. And you're cool. ;} I will try to make it to MAGFest 10.