Thank you!

aahz

I want to thank OC Remix and all the artists who have composed and contributed. I have downloaded and listened to many of the songs. A year ago I started to work out and I quickly grew bored of listening to the gym music. I started to listen to more OC remix and really learned to appreciate music a lot better after a while.

Listening to your music kept me going on my exercise. Sitting on the exercise bike for an hour didn't seem so bad with the variety and fun of the music. I have lost almost 50 pounds now, listening to the music. If it weren't for OC remix I would probably be very unhappy going to the gym.

So thank you once more, all of you! :):)!!

Oh my god, I love those links. Added them to my workout music. Another half a kilo in a week and I am very happy.

Btw, if anyone else has any awesome video game music that they work out to, please suggest it! I really love music that is mindlessly happy, somewhat repetitive but with enough modulation and intrigue that I can listen to it without getting bored.

My best examples from the OC remix (currently in my favs folder on my mp3 player) are: (some of these I don't have the artists name just the title)

Actraiser - Fillmorefunk

Axelay - Citylights

Blaster Master - LOVE ALL OF IT

Castlevania 2 (Some awesome stuff there)

Earthbound

Fury of the Furries

F-Zero

Gradius

Gunsmoke

Chrono Trigger has a dozen or so in my folder

Probably my all time favorites are so goofy that I am embarassed to say them a little; Little Nemo mix, Double Dragon mix, and Kirby superstar mix.

Look them up and you will know that I have no taste while I work out... :-D

That's sweet dude! My workout playlist has a lot of video game remixes to it. I listen to a lot of the energy driven remixes tefnek being the first guy who comes to mind you should check out some of his stuff, you'll definitely be pumped to workout after listen to his stuff. Zircon, PrototypeRaptor, Audix, Beatdrop AE, bLiNd.

Those are just a few of the guys I have, there's a lot of energy driven remixes on this site. It's really cool that ocremix has helped you to lose weight and get in shape you've inspired me to get back into the gym I haven't been there in a while I'm startin to lose my physique xD.

• 9 months later...

Just wanted to throw out another thank you to everyone at OC Remix.

I'm not at 84 kg from 147 high. I've lost 63, or about 135 pounds. I use your music practically every day, and I still haven't heard all the songs since from time to time a new one pops up and I'm delighted all over again.

Thank you guys so much!