Things Video Games Have Taught Us

DMaster

You can be shot at a thousand times all over your body, but as long as you have enough hit points, you will be fully functional and in perfect health/condition, and to make matters more confusing, a ninja psi-blade can 1 hit KO you. (Starcraft)

Town Guards are tougher than demons. (Ultima Exodus)

Hedgehogs can run and spin really fast, especially when blue.

That it is completely OK for a 10 year old to roam the world, capture animals, make them fight for money, use that money to buy steroids for those animals in order to make more money, and use the animals to end crime rings and stop terrorists. Not to mention spend 5 years on top of a mountain.

You can't use the mercenaries' guns, ever. Not even if you're carrying a gun that uses the same type of ammo.

There's an achievement for it. No exceptions.

Every weapon worth having is carried by some random creature or being used by the local demon warlord.

That it is completely OK for a 10 year old to roam the world, capture animals, make them fight for money, use that money to buy steroids for those animals in order to make more money, and use the animals to end crime rings and stop terrorists. Not to mention spend 5 years on top of a mountain.

Hahahaha! ...Where does the mountain come from?

Contrary to popular belief, Manuals do add important story points. (Sin and Punishment)

I can paint my car in less than 5 seconds, and elude the cops completely. (GTA)

No matter how far technology goes, the pinnacle of flight is the barrel roll. (Star Fox)

Star Fox taught me that if my ship has antigravity on it, snap-rolls will deflect any and all energy weapons harmlessly into the scenery.

Video games have also taught me that the only buildings with people in them are the ones you can walk into yourself, and everyone else walks on the street all the time.

I've got one more to add that I don't feel like editing a previous post with:

It is better to play with people you know than with people you don't; despite that you don't always have a choice and in being thrust into a random encounter with people you have never met before you can still wind up with a valuable friend. More often than not, though, they'll turn out to be jerks.

If I give my wife a flower, eventually she'll give me a son. (Harvest Moon, SNES)

If you read closely, people will say stuff you never realized was perverted. (Pokemon)

If you want to make money, just throw all the famous Nintendo characters into one fighting game and watch the cash roll in. (Come on, this should be obvious.)

If you want to make money, just throw all the famous Nintendo characters into one fighting game and watch the cash roll in. (Come on, this should be obvious.)

And to make even more money, add characters who just appeared on a Nintendo system.

I learned Team Rocket is a better villain than Revolver Ocelot.

http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-villain/vote/battle-hub/index.html?battle_id=29